The Deluxe Prime Oak worktops are an excellent choice for both modern and traditional kitchens offering charm, warmth and elegance that only oak can give. The worktops are created by joining 80mm staves of wood (planks) using V-grooved joints. The staves are made from Prime Grade Oak, so they have fewer naturally occuring knots and colour variations than natural oak. This gives the worktop a more uniform colouration and grain pattern.
The deluxe prime oak worktop is available in a thickness of 40mm and various lengths from 1m worktops to 4m worktops, which will help you select the right size worktop for your design. For measuring tips, take a look at the Measuring Guide. At Wood Worktops, looking after the environment is essential, and we use only certified wood harvested and managed in line with the FSC® rules and certification.
All worktops supplied by us should be fitted using slotted/extension brackets by a professional tradesperson using the correct tools. Additional support may be needed to prevent cupping, warping or bowing on the extra wide worktops (1240mm). The worktops are supplied with square edges and corners, finished to a high 150-grit smoothness, giving an excellent surface ready for oiling/sealing. Please note oiling/sealing should be completed in all areas, including the top, sides and edges, before installation.
To save time, you can order your worktop pre-oiled/sealed, which will mean it is ready for fitting from delivery. Just add this option when placing your order. To place your order, measure your area carefully and select the worktop size required from the list. If you have any questions, call or email and one of our team will be happy to assist you.
- Square Edges – (edge profiling in a range of styles is available via our bespoke service)
- Square Corners
- Untreated, Sanded to 150 grit smoothness, ready for oiling (pre-oiling service with Danish Oil available via our bespoke service)
- Stave Width – 80mm fixed width
- Stave Length – 400mm up to 900mm
- Thickness – 40mm
- All wooden worktops must be sealed/treated prior to installation and use. All sides and edges must be treated
- All wooden worktops must be fully fixed/attached to base units using slotted / expansion brackets
- We strongly recommend that all wooden worktops are installed by experienced professional tradesmen using appropriate tools
- All extra wide worktops (1240mm) may require additional support on the underside to prevent movement like bowing, warping, and cupping.
There are no reviews yet.