The Full Stave Maple Worktops show this beautiful wood’s, graceful honey colouring, and natural wave grain off to perfection. To give the kitchen design a fresh, clean, light look that will age beautifully as the decade’s pass. Maple is an extremely hard wearing wood with a bright, even tone and a unique soft glow, making it a sleek and stylish addition to any kitchen.
The worktops are crafted from 38mm thick, sustainably sourced maple staves (planks), running the whole length of the worktop in widths from 100m – 180mm and are available in a range of sizes and widths to suit your design and unique space. All worktops are finished to a high 150-grit smoothness, with square edges and corners, ready for oiling and sealing, which should be completed before installation. Wood Worktops have a Bespoke Cutting Service and an Oiling and Sealing service, which is ideal if you would like to save time, and have your worktop ready for installation straight after delivery.
Fitting a worktop safely is a skilled job, and we highly recommend using an experienced professional tradesperson using the correct tools. All wooden worktops should be attached to the base units using the correct slotted or expansion brackets, and the extra wide worktops of 1240mm may require additional support. To place your order with Wood Worktops, select the worktop you require from the options (adding on oiling/sealing and cutting services, if required). Please, contact one of the team by phone or email if you have any questions or would like assistance.
- Square Edges – (edge profiling in a range of styles is available via our bespoke service)
- Square Corners
- Untreated, Sanded to 150 grit smoothness, ready for oiling (pre-oiling service with Danish Oil available via our bespoke service)
- Stave Width – 100mm-180mm (average range)
- Thickness – 38mm
- All wooden worktops must be sealed/treated prior to installation and use. All sides and edges must be treated
- All wooden worktops must be fully fixed/attached to base units using slotted / expansion brackets
- We strongly recommend that all wooden worktops are installed by experienced professional tradesmen using appropriate tools
- All extra wide worktops (1240mm) may require additional support on the underside to prevent movement like bowing, warping, and cupping.