With its rustic appeal, the Natural Grade Oak worktop is a very popular choice. It gives character and warmth to your kitchen due to its naturally occurring knots and colour variations and a light, fresh look due to its mellow colour.
The worktops are made up of carefully crafted 40mm wooden staves and connected by V grooved joints to give a robust and hard wearing surface with its distinctive block patterned design. All the wood used is FSC® certified, ensuring that the wood is harvested from responsibly managed forests, which is essential to both us here at Wood Worktops and our customers.
We have something to suit every design with thicknesses of 27mm, and 40mm and varying lengths from 1m to 4m. This allows you to buy the right size for your design and avoids wastage. They are finished to a 150-grit smoothness and ready for oiling/sealing, which must be carried out on the top, side and edges before installation and use. You can take advantage of our expertise and use the bespoke cutting and oiling service.
We strongly recommend all worktops are fitted by a professional tradesperson and must be fixed to base units using slotted/extension brackets. Extra wide worktops (1240mm) may also require additional support on the underside to prevent bowing, warping or cupping.
To order, simply select the worktop size you require from the list and place your order, or if you need some assistance, please get in touch with one of our experts, who will be happy to help you.
- Square Edges – (edge profiling in a range of styles is available via our bespoke service)
- Square Corners
- Untreated, Sanded to 150 grit smoothness, ready for oiling (pre-oiling service with Danish Oil available via our bespoke service)
- Stave Width – 40mm
- Thickness – 40mm, 27mm
- All wooden worktops must be sealed/treated prior to installation and use. All sides and edges must be treated
- All wooden worktops must be fully fixed/attached to base units using slotted / expansion brackets
- We strongly recommend that all wooden worktops are installed by experienced professional tradesmen using appropriate tools
- All extra wide worktops (1240mm) may require additional support on the underside to prevent movement like bowing, warping, and cupping.