At Wood Worktops, we understand the importance of having a well-fitting kitchen worktop, and whilst cutting a worktop isn’t hard, cutting it to achieve a stunning quality finish, that will last for decades, can be. A professionally cut worktop is an investment that will save you time and money and mean your worktop is ready to fit from delivery. It will also enhance the overall look of your design, by giving it that professional, polished look that will take it from a kitchen, to a stunning focal point, in your home.
With Bespoke Cutting Services, we use our many years of experience, expertly customising your worktop to fit your specific design and requirements. We use high-precision tools and the latest generation machines to create an excellent finish that will enhance your investment. Our specialised tools, and skilled craftsmanship, allow us to quickly and easily cut precise lengths, widths, and unique designs, into even the hardest timbers in our range, such as Oak, Ash and Wenge. We have extensive customisation options available across our entire wood worktop range to help you add those all-important finishing touches to the hub of your home.
Options available include;
- Wooden Worktop Draining Grooves, which are often used with Belfast sinks. The grooves can be added to one or both sides of the sink area.
- Hot Rod Fitting, creates a heat-proof area for hot pans and plates. These are designed to protect your work surface from damage and allow you to put hot items down quickly and safely.
- Precision Cut Tap Holes, ensure taps fit well and have a good seal. This will help to prevent leaking and water damage over time.
- Kitchen Wood Worktop End Caps are fitted to the end of the worktop when installed next to a range cooker. This protects the end grain from heat exposure and damage.
- Edge Profiling such as Imperial, Quarter Bevel and Small Bevel gives a unique and detailed finish to the outfacing edges of your worktop.