The Super Stave Prime Oak worktops are created from beautifully unique wide oak planks brimming with character. They give a warm, elegant feel due to their unique natural grain patterns and mellow colouring that will last for decades. The worktops are carefully crafted from sustainably sourced Prime Grade Oak planks, which run the entire worktop length of the worktop and are between 150mm to 260mm in width.
This exclusive product is offered in an extensive range of lengths and widths, which enables our customers to choose the right design size for their design and avoid unnecessary waste. The worktops are supplied untreated with square edges and corners as standard and finished to a high 150-grit smoothness, giving an excellent surface ready for oiling/sealing. Before installation, sealing or oiling is required on all surfaces, including edges and sides. If you would prefer your worktop ready to fit on delivery, we have bespoke cutting and oiling services available.
Slotted and extension brackets should be used when fitting the worktops. If you purchase an extra wide worktop (1240mm), you may also need to add additional support on the underside. We also strongly recommend using a professional tradesperson with the appropriate tools. Carefully measure the area for the worktop before placing your order, then select the correct size from the given options. If you have any questions or require assistance, call or email, and one of the team will be happy to help you.
- Square Edges – (edge profiling in a range of styles is available via our bespoke service)
- Square Corners
- Untreated, Sanded to 150 grit smoothness, ready for oiling (pre-oiling service with Danish Oil available via our bespoke service)
- Stave Width – 160mm-250mm (average range)
- Thickness – 38mm
- All wooden worktops must be sealed/treated prior to installation and use
- All wooden worktops must be fully fixed/attached to base units using slotted / expansion brackets
- We strongly recommend that all wooden worktops are installed by experienced professional tradesmen using appropriate tools