Full Stave Cherry Worktop
The Full Stave Cherry Worktop’s classic red and brown tones, and distinguished linear grain patterning, give a sophisticated elegance to both a traditional and contemporary kitchen design. The sustainably sourced full staves (planks) run the entire worktop length, exhibit the cherry timber’s long grain lines at their best, and create a durable work surface that will last many years. The worktops are manufactured in the UK and Europe and are 38mm in depth (thickness), range in length from 0.6m to 4.2m, and width from 620mm to 1,240mm, to fit your unique design and space.
The worktops are expertly sanded, ready for oiling/sealing (required before installation) to a 150-grit and have square corners and edges, as standard. To save time and money, you can use our Bespoke Cutting Service and Oiling/Sealing Service, ensuring your worktop is ready to fit from delivery. You can add these services when you place your order.
We have years of experience at Wood Worktops, so we understand the skill required to fit a worktop safely and securely. Therefore, we highly recommend using a qualified, experienced tradesperson with the proper tools. Slotted/expansion brackets are required when attaching the worktop to the cabinets—additional support is also advised for the extra wide (1240mm) worktops. When ready to place your order, simply select the correct size from the available options. If you require assistance to place your order or have any questions, call or email our friendly team, who will be more than happy to help you.
- Square Edges – (edge profiling in a range of styles is available via our bespoke service)
- Square Corners
- Untreated, Sanded to 150 grit smoothness, ready for oiling (pre-oiling service with Danish Oil available via our bespoke service)
- Stave Width – 100mm-180mm (average range)
- Thickness – 38mm
- Packaging – Clear Polythene
- All wooden worktops must be sealed/treated prior to installation and use. All sides and edges must be treated
- All wooden worktops must be fully fixed/attached to base units using slotted / expansion brackets
- We strongly recommend that all wooden worktops are installed by experienced professional tradesmen using appropriate tools
- All extra wide worktops (1240mm) may require additional support on the underside to prevent movement like bowing, warping, and cupping.
There are no reviews yet.