Our American Walnut worktops are supplied with 40mm wide staves. These worktops are constructed from solid pieces of timber which come in random lengths and a fixed width of 40mm. The staves/blocks are connected via finger joints (v grooves), that’s why they are also referred to as finger-jointed panels. Our wooden worktops are manufactured to the highest possible standard using carefully selected timbers from sustainable sources.
- Square Edges – (edge profiling in a range of styles is available via our bespoke service)
- Square Corners
- Untreated, Sanded to 150 grit smoothness, ready for oiling (pre-oiling service with Danish Oil available via our bespoke service)
- Stave Width – 40mm
- Thickness – 40mm
- All wooden worktops must be sealed/treated prior to installation and use.
Normal delivery charges are per delivery for any number of items.
- Standard Delivery – £35.00 (3-6 working days) *lead times may vary during busier periods
- South Scotland – £90.00 (up to 10 working days)
- Central Scotland – PLEASE CALL US FOR A QUOTE (up to 10 working days)
- Anglesey – £90.00 (up to 10 working days)
- Devon, Cornwall, Wales – £90 (up to 10 working days)
- North Scotland/Highlands – Subject to confirmation before order is placed
- Upstands – £25 (any number of Upstands)
Important: We do not deliver to Northern Ireland, The British Isles and Scottish Islands.
Care & Maintenance
Below you will find links to guides for wood worktops, kitchens and anything else we feel you would find interesting. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us online or by phone.
– Caring for your solid wood worktops
– How to: Danish oil for worktops
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.