The Full Stave Prime Oak worktops give a refined and elegant look to both the traditional and contemporary kitchen design. With its mild colour variation and balanced finish, this hard wearing wood is an investment that will age gracefully over the decades like a fine wine, gaining character and warmth.
The worktops are carefully crafted from sustainably sourced Prime Grade Oak planks that run the entire worktop length, unlike the V-groove jointed panels found in the Oak, Prime Oak and Deluxe Oak. We offer this spectacular product in a wide range of lengths and widths, allowing you to choose the right size worktop for your design and avoid unnecessary waste and expenses.
The fitting of the worktops should be carried out by a professional tradesperson using either slotted or extension brackets. When fitting the extra wide worktops (1240mm) additional support to prevent bowing, warping or cupping may be required. The worktops are supplied untreated with square edges and corners as standard and finished to a high 150-grit smoothness, giving an excellent surface ready for oiling/sealing, which must be carried out before installation.
We also have a complete bespoke cutting and oiling service available, saving you time and money, as your worktop can be fitted straight from delivery. Placing an order with Wood Worktops is simple. First, carefully measure the area for your worktop, then select the required size from the options provided (adding on bespoke cutting and oiling if required). Or, if you need some assistance, call or email using the details provided.
- Square Edges – (edge profiling in a range of styles is available via our bespoke service)
- Square Corners
- Untreated, Sanded to 150 grit smoothness, ready for oiling (pre-oiling service with Danish Oil available via our bespoke service)
- Stave Width – 80mm-150mm (average range)
- Thickness – 38mm
- All wooden worktops must be sealed/treated prior to installation and use
- All wooden worktops must be fully fixed/attached to base units using slotted / expansion brackets
- We strongly recommend that all wooden worktops are installed by experienced professional tradesmen using appropriate tools