The Full Stave Ash, 27mm worktop, is an excellent choice for those who would like the warm golden tones of the ash wood, in the slimmer 27mm depth to suit their unique design. With its distinctive annual ring grain patterns and mellow colouring, this hard wearing wood gives any kitchen a timeless, fresh, and light feel.
The worktops are skilfully crafted with full staves (planks) of sustainably sourced ash wood (averaging 100-180 in width), which run the total length of the worktop, making the most of the beautiful ash grain lines. The worktops range in length from 1.5mm – 3.9mm and 620mm – 1240mm in width, enabling you to choose the best size for your design and avoid wastage of this beautiful wood.
The worktops are ready for sealing/oiling (which should be completed before installation) with a standard 150-grit smoothness, square corners and square edges. If you require Bespoke Cutting, or the Oiling and Sealing Service, to enable you to fit your worktop from delivery, you can add these services when placing your order.
Please ensure your worktop is fitted safely and securely, using a qualified tradesperson with the correct tools and brackets. Extra brackets, and support, may be needed for (1240mm) extra wide worktops to keep them free from warping, bowing or cupping. Select the correct worktop size from the available options to place your order. Contact our friendly team of experts, who will be happy to help you, by email or phone, if you need assistance or have questions.
- Square Edges – (edge profiling in a range of styles is available via our bespoke service)
- Square Corners
- Untreated, Sanded to 150 grit smoothness, ready for oiling (pre-oiling service with Danish Oil available via our bespoke service)
- Stave Width – 100mm-180mm (average range)
- Thickness – 27mm
- All wooden worktops must be sealed/treated prior to installation and use. All sides and edges must be treated
- All wooden worktops must be fully fixed/attached to base units using slotted / expansion brackets
- We strongly recommend that all wooden worktops are installed by experienced professional tradesmen using appropriate tools
- All extra wide worktops (1240mm) may require additional support on the underside to prevent movement like bowing, warping, and cupping.