The Beech Worktops, with their delicate golden tones and uniquely speckled gain patterns, are a popular choice at Wood Worktops. Made from sustainably sourced Prime Grade Beech, this naturally light-coloured timber adds a charming warmth to your design, whether paired with traditional or more contemporary cabinets. These lightly toned worktops are manufactured in Europe and the UK to the highest possible standards. 40m staves (blocks) are joined together using masterfully crafted, V-Groove joints; this creates a hard-wearing worktop with an eye-catching block pattern, which will last for decades.
The worktops are available in a thickness of 27mm, and 40mm, to suit your kitchen design, and are expertly finished, to a 150-grit smoothness with square edges and corners. This finish creates a beautifully smooth surface, ready for sealing/oiling; this should be completed on all surfaces, including edges and sides, before fitting.
If you require bespoke cutting or for your worktop to be sealed or oiled before delivery, these services are available and can be added when placing your order. It is important that your worktop is installed safely and securely. Therefore, we highly recommend using a skilled professional tradesperson, as this will give you the best results and make the most of your investment.
Placing your order with Wood Worktops is simple. Measure the worktop area and select the size you require from the available options. If you have any questions or need some assistance, our friendly team of experts are always on hand to help you and answer any questions you may have.
- Square Edges – (edge profiling in a range of styles is available via our bespoke service)
- Square Corners
- Untreated, Sanded to 150 grit smoothness, ready for oiling (pre-oiling service with Danish Oil available via our bespoke service)
- Stave Width – 40mm
- Thickness – 40mm/ 27mm
- All wooden worktops must be sealed/treated prior to installation and use. All sides and edges must be treated
- All wooden worktops must be fully fixed/attached to base units using slotted / expansion brackets
- We strongly recommend that all wooden worktops are installed by experienced professional tradesmen using appropriate tools
- All extra wide worktops (1240mm) may require additional support on the underside to prevent movement like bowing, warping, and cupping.