The Full Stave Black American Walnut worktops are made from one of the most beautiful hardwoods. It has a rich brown colour with purple undertones, beautiful grain patterns and strikingly unique appearance of each board. The worktops are expertly crafted by joining selected planks, which run the whole length of the worktop and show off this distinctive wood’s wonderful grain patterns and waves.
To help our customers keep the wastage of this vibrant wood to a minimum and avoid unnecessary costs, we have a variety of lengths available from 0.6m – 4.2m and each with a thickness of 38mm. To create a quality surface, the worktops have a 150-grit smoothness and are supplied untreated with square corners and edges as standard. If you prefer to have your worktop ready to fit from delivery, choose the bespoke cutting and sealing options when placing your order.
We know the skill and tools required to correctly and safely fit a worktop and, therefore, only recommend that fitting is carried out by a skilled tradesperson using the correct tools and brackets. It is essential to choose the right worktop for your design, and to help you, we supply free wood samples, enabling you to see the wood colouring in your home. When you are ready to order, pick the correct size from the options given. If you have any questions before placing your order, call or email; our team will be happy to help you.
- Square Edges – (edge profiling in a range of styles is available via our bespoke service)
- Square Corners
- Untreated, Sanded to 150 grit smoothness, ready for oiling (pre-oiling service with Danish Oil available via our bespoke service)
- Stave Width – 80mm-150mm (average range)
- Thickness – 38mm
- All wooden worktops must be sealed/treated prior to installation and use.
- All wooden worktops must be fully fixed/attached to base units using slotted / expansion brackets
- We strongly recommend that all wooden worktops are installed by experienced professional tradesmen using appropriate tools