This is Prime Grade Oak with 40mm staves (blocks) – one of our most popular choices. These worktops are constructed from solid pieces of timber which come in random lengths and a fixed width of 40mm. The staves/blocks are connected via finger joints (v grooves), that’s why they are also referred to as finger-jointed panels. The staves/blocks have been selected to be similar in colour & grain direction in order to achieve a very even and balanced finish. All of our wooden worktops are manufactured to the highest possible standard using carefully selected timbers from sustainable sources.
- Square Edges – (edge profiling in a range of styles is available via our bespoke service)
- Square Corners
- Untreated, Sanded to 150 grit smoothness, ready for oiling (pre-oiling service with Danish Oil available via our bespoke service)
- Stave Width – 40mm
- Thickness – 40mm, 27mm, 22mm
- All wooden worktops must be sealed/treated prior to installation and use. All sides and edges must be treated
- All wooden worktops must be fully fixed/attached to base units using slotted/expansion brackets
- We strongly recommend that all wooden worktops are installed by experienced professional tradesmen using appropriate tools
- All extra wide worktops (1240mm) may require additional support on the underside to prevent movement like bowing, warping, and cupping.