With their distinctive honey-toned grain patterns, the Ash worktops add a light, fresh feel, whether paired with darker cabinets for a striking contrast or lighter cabinets to create a gentle, calming space. These delicately toned worktops are made in the UK, and Europe, by joining sustainably sourced, 40mm staves (blocks) with skilfully crafted V-grooved joints. This unique structure creates a hardwearing, durable work surface with its distinctive block pattern design.
At Wood Worktops, we offer an extensive range of worktop sizes, from 1m – 4m, to fit your unique design and avoid wastage of this beautiful wood. We understand the importance of choosing the right worktop and offer free wood samples, which can be ordered from the Wood Sample Service. The worktops are expertly sanded to a 150- grit smoothness and have square edges and corners, as standard. This creates a beautifully smooth surface, ready for sealing or oiling, which should be completed before fitting.
Fitting a worktop safely and securely is a skilled job, which should only be carried out by an experienced tradesperson with the correct tools. Slotted/expansion brackets should be used to fix the worktops to the base units, and extra support is required for the extra wide, 1240mm worktops to prevent cupping, bowing and warping. To place your order, select the worktop you require from the options available. If you would like your worktop cut to a specific design or oiled/sealed before delivery, choose these options when placing your order.
Please call or email the team, if you require assistance or have a question.
Square Edges – (edge profiling in a range of styles is available via our bespoke service)
- Square Corners
- Untreated, Sanded to 150 grit smoothness, ready for oiling (pre-oiling service with Danish Oil available via our bespoke service)
- Stave Width – 40mm
- Thickness – 40mm
- All wooden worktops must be sealed/treated prior to installation and use. All sides and edges must be treated
- All wooden worktops must be fully fixed/attached to base units using slotted / expansion brackets
- We strongly recommend that all wooden worktops are installed by experienced professional tradesmen using appropriate tools
- All extra wide worktops (1240mm) may require additional support on the underside to prevent movement like bowing, warping, and cupping.
There are no reviews yet.