European Walnut Sample
All samples are supplied untreated/unoiled. Prior to oiling/finishing, all timbers appear a few shades paler.
Sample size: 160mm x 160mm
Finish: Untreated/Square edges/Square Corners
Bear/untreated wood appears quite pale. After oiling (or another finish of your choice), the grain will be enhanced and the colour will darken by a few shades. If you wish to preserve the natural, paler appearance of the timber please select a completely clear finish for your worktops. Although there is a variety of wood finishes on the market, WoodWorktops recommends Danish Oil as the best treatment for your worktops. It is food-safe, easy to apply and enhances all timbers beautifully.
Need to cut your worktop to Size?
View our cutting services here
Normal delivery charges are per delivery for any number of items.
- Standard Delivery – £35.00 (3-6 working days) *lead times may vary during busier periods
- South Scotland – £90.00 (up to 10 working days)
- Central Scotland – PLEASE CALL US FOR A QUOTE (up to 10 working days)
- Anglesey – £90.00 (up to 10 working days)
- Devon, Cornwall, Wales – £90 (up to 10 working days)
- North Scotland/Highlands – Subject to confirmation before order is placed
- Upstands – £25 (any number of Upstands)
Important: We do not deliver to Northern Ireland, The British Isles and Scottish Islands.
Care & Maintenance
Below you will find links to guides for wood worktops, kitchens and anything else we feel you would find interesting. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us online or by phone.
– Caring for your solid wood worktops
– How to: Danish oil for worktops