Top-quality solid Oak tabletops, available in various sizes. We make these tabletops from beautiful full-length wide planks. They come with profiled edges and are pre-finished with Danish Oil or Osmo.
Our wooden tabletops are only suitable for internal use.
Finishes: Danish Oil/Osmo Oil
Maintenance will be required at least 1-2 per year. This is done by wiping on a thin layer of Danish on the top surface and edges.
Wooden tables can be completely resurfaced and renovated after a few years of use.
Normal delivery charges are per delivery for any number of items.
- Standard Delivery – £35.00 (3-6 working days) *lead times may vary during busier periods
- South Scotland – £90.00 (up to 10 working days)
- Central Scotland – PLEASE CALL US FOR A QUOTE (up to 10 working days)
- Anglesey – £90.00 (up to 10 working days)
- Devon, Cornwall, Wales – £90 (up to 10 working days)
- North Scotland/Highlands – Subject to confirmation before order is placed
- Upstands – £25 (any number of Upstands)
Important: We do not deliver to Northern Ireland, The British Isles and Scottish Islands.
Care & Maintenance
Below you will find links to guides for wood worktops, kitchens and anything else we feel you would find interesting. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us online or by phone.
– Caring for your solid wood worktops
– How to: Danish oil for worktops