A unique formulation developed by Rustins that is suitable for all types of wood. It differs from Teak Oil in that it contains special ingredients to give it a low lustre finish. It is an easy-to-use wipe-on finish, which brings out the beauty of the timber and gives a natural, open-grained, soft lustrous finish. Ideal for all woods and is excellent on turned woodwork. Rustins Danish Oil conforms to The Articles in Contact with Food Regulations and to the Toys (Safety) Regulations 1995, BS: EN71 Part 3.
- Unique and Original
- Suitable for all types of wood
- Easy to use wipe on finish
- Gives a soft lustrous finish
- Brings out the beauty of wood
Normal delivery charges are per delivery for any number of items.
- Standard Delivery – £35.00 (3-6 working days)* lead times may vary during busier periods
- South Scotland – £90.00 (up to 10 working days)
- Central Scotland – £PLEASE CALL US FOR A QUOTE(up to 10 working days)
- Anglesey – £90.00 (up to 10 working days)
- Devon, Cornwall, Wales – £90 (up to 10 working days)
- North Scotland/Highlands – Subject to confirmation before order is placed
- Upstands – £25 (any number of Upstands)
Important: We do not deliver to Northern Ireland, The British Isles and Scottish Islands.
Care & Maintenance
Below you will find links to guides for wood worktops, kitchens and anything else we feel you would find interesting. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us online or by phone.
– Caring for your solid wood worktops
– How to: Danish oil for worktops