The Super Stave Rustic Oak worktops make the most of oaks warmth, unique grain patterns and natural beauty. This hard wearing wood is a timeless investment that will age gracefully over the decades, gaining character in a room which is often the hub of the home. The worktops are carefully crafted from sustainably sourced Rustic Oak planks that run the entire worktop length and are available in wide widths from 160mm – 250mm (narrower options are available in the Full Stave Rustic Oak).
As standard, the worktops are supplied untreated with square edges and corners. They are finished to a high 150-grit smoothness, giving an excellent surface ready for oiling/sealing, which must be carried out before installation on the worktop’s top, side, and edges. We offer a range of lengths and widths to enable our customers to choose the right worktop size for their design and avoid unnecessary waste. We also have bespoke cutting and oiling services available to save you time and ensure your worktop is ready to fit from delivery.
We strongly recommend all worktops are fitted by a professional tradesperson using the appropriate tools and must be fixed to base units using slotted/extension brackets. Extra wide worktops (1240mm) may also require additional support on the underside to prevent bowing, warping or cupping. To place your order, simply select the worktop size you require from the list (remembering to add on cutting and oiling if needed). If you require assistance, call or email, and we will be happy to assist you.
- Square Edges – (edge profiling in a range of styles is available via our bespoke service)
- Square Corners
- Untreated, Sanded to 150 grit smoothness, ready for oiling (pre-oiling service with Danish Oil available via our bespoke service)
- Stave Width – 150mm-260mm (average range)
- Thickness – 38mm
- All wooden worktops must be sealed/treated prior to installation and use
- All wooden worktops must be fully fixed/attached to base units using slotted / expansion brackets
- We strongly recommend that all wooden worktops are installed by experienced professional tradesmen using appropriate tools